★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- italian sausage roll
- 1 lb
- savory sage roll sausage
- 1 box
- frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained (10 oz)
- 1/2 c
- italian bread crumbs
- 5 oz
- shredded italian three cheese
- mushroom caps
How to Make Ohio Proud Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1Preheat oven to 375F. In a large skillet, cook and crumble sausage until brown. Remove and place in large mixing bowl. Squeeze liquid out of spinach.
- 2Mix in the sausage mixture the spinach, bread crumbs, and half of the cheese, blend well. Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Form ball and place in cleaned mushroom caps.
- 3Top the stuffed mushrooms with the remaining cheese blend. Place mushroom caps on baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender.