Not Chicken To Be A Sausage Sub
- 1 pkg
- manda smoked sausage, garlic flavored
- 2 medium
- yellow bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 medium
- onion, cut in strips
- 1 box
- sizzling salads southwestern chicken dinner kit by kraft found on salad dressing isle
- 1 pt
- cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 3 Tbsp
- cracked black pepper mayo
- 4 Tbsp
- barbecue ranch dressing(in with the sizzling salad kit)
How to Make Not Chicken To Be A Sausage Sub
- 1In a skillet add some olive oil, about 2 tablespoons.
- 2Cut one link and a half of the sausage into circles, add to skillet. Cook for 10 minutes
- 3Once the sausage is brown add the bell pepper and onions. Saute 5 minutes.
- 4Add the cooking sauce from the sizzling kit. Drizzle until coated good. Simmer 5 more minutes, then add the tomatos and cook 5 more minutes.
- 5In a medium bowl add the mayo and 4 tablespoons of barbecue ranch dressing.
- 6Add sauce to your favorite sub buns and then add sausage toppings! ENJOY!!