Not Chicken To Be A Sausage Sub
1 pkgmanda smoked sausage, garlic flavored
2 mediumyellow bell pepper, cut in strips
1 mediumonion, cut in strips
1 boxsizzling salads southwestern chicken dinner kit by kraft found on salad dressing isle
1 ptcherry tomatoes, cut in halves
3 Tbspcracked black pepper mayo
4 Tbspbarbecue ranch dressing(in with the sizzling salad kit)
How to Make Not Chicken To Be A Sausage Sub
- In a skillet add some olive oil, about 2 tablespoons.
- Cut one link and a half of the sausage into circles, add to skillet. Cook for 10 minutes
- Once the sausage is brown add the bell pepper and onions. Saute 5 minutes.
- Add the cooking sauce from the sizzling kit. Drizzle until coated good. Simmer 5 more minutes, then add the tomatos and cook 5 more minutes.
- In a medium bowl add the mayo and 4 tablespoons of barbecue ranch dressing.
- Add sauce to your favorite sub buns and then add sausage toppings! ENJOY!!