Low Calorie Pork Tenderloin w/ Smokey Expresso Rub
1 Tbspbrown sugar
1 1/2 tspsmoked paprika
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tspinstant expresso granules or 2 teaspoons of instant coffee granules
1/2 tsponion powder
1/2 tspfresh ground pepper
1 lbpork tenderloin, trimmed
1 tsplight olive oil
How to Make Low Calorie Pork Tenderloin w/ Smokey Expresso Rub
- Preheat your oven to 425
- Combine the first 7 ingredients and rub mixture over pork. Cover and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium high heat and coat it with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in pan and add pork;cook 2 minutes on each side or until all sides are browned.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until meat thermometer register 160 (light pink)
- Remove pork from pan,reserving drippings in pan. Cover pork with foil and let stand for 5 minutes. (the meat will finish cooking and the juice will remain in the meat)
- Stir 1/2 cup of water into drippings, scraping pan to loosen brounded bits.
- Slice pork and drizzle sauce over it and serve with your favorite sides.