My Skillet Lasagna
- 6 oz
- dry campanella pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 lb
- italian pork sausage links, casing removed
- 1 can(s)
- 24-oz.hunt's meat flavored pasta sauce
- 2 c
- shredded mozarella cheese
- 1 tsp
- chopped fresh parsley
How to Make My Skillet Lasagna
- 1Cook pasta. Cook sausage in skillet 5 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink. Blend in pasta sauce, simmer 5 minutes. Remove from skillet, keep warm.
- 2Drain pasta. Place half of pasta in the bottom of the skillet. Place half of sauce mixture over pasta. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon cheese. Top with remaining pasta, sauce mixture and cheese.
- 3Cover. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until hot and cheese melts. Remove from heat, let stand 1 minute.