My Delicious Ribs - Instant Pot
J. White Harris
2racks pork ribs, st. louis style is best
1 mediumonion, chopped
4 clovegarlic, chopped or sliced thinly
1 can(s)(7 oz) mushroom pieces and stems
1/2 lbbrown sugar
1 jar(s)tomato sauce, like prego
1 bottlebbq sauce, any kind
How to Make My Delicious Ribs - Instant Pot
- Cut each rack of ribs into four pieces, 3 ribs each piece. Put these in the Instant Pot.
- Spread the chopped onion, garlic, and drained mushrooms over the top of the ribs.
- Add the brown sugar, tomato sauce, and the BBQ sauce to the Instant Pot. Don’t bother to mix these, just dump everything in. Use the water to rinse out the sauce bottles and dump it in the pot too. (Don’t want to miss any of those goodies.)
- Close the lid and turn the pressure valve to the "sealing" position. Press the MANUEL button and set 20 minutes of pressure time.
- When the pressure cooking time is done, wait another 10 minutes, press the CANCEL button, release the pressure, and carefully remove the lid.
- Remove the ribs to a serving platter. Spoon some of the cooking broth on the ribs and serve the rest of the broth on the side. Serve with mashed potatoes or rice, ENJOY.