★★★★★ 1 vote5
·any left over roast
2 pkgppie crust, either roll out kind or store bought kind.
1-2 pkgmexican blend shredded cheese
1/2 chead & country bbq sauce
How to Make Moma's BBQ Pie
- Take your left over roast, it can be beef or pork. Shred it up.Put into a bowl, and add BBQ sauce, this is our favorite kind, though any kind will do.
Mix it altogether and set aside.
- I use frozen pie crust. It's easier and so much more simple.
Open pkg. of both crust.
- In first crust, pour the BBQ into it. Add shredded cheese all over the BBQ evenly.
- Next lay the other crust on the top and pinch dough around the sides with the other edge of the crust.Take knife and make several slits in top of crust.
- Place in a 350 degre preheated oven and let bake till crust is done on top and chesse is bubbly.
- We have this with tatter tots and baked beans, but any combination for a meal will do! Hope you like it~