★★★★★ 1 vote5
- any left over roast
- 2 pkg
- ppie crust, either roll out kind or store bought kind.
- 1-2 pkg
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1/2 c
- head & country bbq sauce
How to Make Moma's BBQ Pie
- 1Take your left over roast, it can be beef or pork. Shred it up.Put into a bowl, and add BBQ sauce, this is our favorite kind, though any kind will do.
Mix it altogether and set aside.
- 2I use frozen pie crust. It's easier and so much more simple.
Open pkg. of both crust.
- 3In first crust, pour the BBQ into it. Add shredded cheese all over the BBQ evenly.
- 4Next lay the other crust on the top and pinch dough around the sides with the other edge of the crust.Take knife and make several slits in top of crust.
- 5Place in a 350 degre preheated oven and let bake till crust is done on top and chesse is bubbly.
- 6We have this with tatter tots and baked beans, but any combination for a meal will do! Hope you like it~