Minced Pork and Watermelon Lettuce Wraps
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 lb lean ground pork
- 1 tbsp fresh minced garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh minced ginger
- 1 cup fresh chopped scallions (green onions)
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 cup minced seedless watermelon
- 8 large bibb (or iceberg) lettuce leaves
How to Make Minced Pork and Watermelon Lettuce Wraps
- 11. In a heavy, nonstick skillet, brown the pork over high heat until well done.
2. Reduce heat to medium and add garlic, ginger, and soy sauce. Stir for a few minutes then add scallions. Remove from heat and add hoisin sauce and pine nuts; stir to mix well.
3. Fold in the watermelon. Divide mixture among lettuce leaves then wrap and serve immediately