Mexican Citrus Roasted Pork
- pork tenderloins
- 2 c
- fresh orange juice
- lime, juice
- 1 1/2
- chipotle peppers, seeded and chopped
- large jalapeno (or 2 small ones)
- small white onion
- 1 pkg
- fajita seasoning, divided use
- bay leaves, dried
How to Make Mexican Citrus Roasted Pork
- 1Take your tenderloins out of the package and dry them with paper towels. Salt & pepper on each side. Sear in a pan on high until they are golden brown on all sides.
- 2Combine your orange juice, lime juice, water into your Crock Pot.
- 3Add 2 tbsp of fajita seasoning to the juice/water mixture. Throw in your chopped veggies: jalapenos, chipotle peppers, and onions. Add the bay leaves.
- 4Put your tenderloins into the Crock Pot, cook on high for 4 hours until it's tender and falls apart.