Memorial Day Sammie-Annette's
I made marinated grilled pork with my magical marinate and some awesome buttermilk jicama coleslaw for Memorial day. This sammie is made from the leftovers.
Take your favorite toasted cheese bagel, add some garden vegetable cream cheese to on half, then top it with your favorite hot pepper jelly. Then pile on the pork and coleslaw. YUMMO!
Protein is the pork, veggie is the cabbage, onions and carrots and starch is the jicama.
Recipe and photo are my own.
- cheese bagel of your choice
- garden vegetable cream cheese
- hot pepper jelly
- marinated pork (see my magical marinade recipe)
- buttermilk jicama coleslaw (see my recipe)
SEE MY LINKS BELOW IN THE DIRECTIONS FOR PORK AND COLESLAW RECIPES
How to Make Memorial Day Sammie-Annette's
- 1Toast your bagel. Spread both sides with garden vegetable cream cheese.
- 2Spread hot pepper jelly on bottom half of bagel.
- 3Heat up leftover marinated pork long enough to take the chill off. Place on top of hot pepper jelly.