Mediterranean Sandwich with Feta and Artichoke
- sandwich size baguettes, or regular size cut to sandwich size
- 1/2 c
- real mayonnaise
- 1 can(s)
- artichoke hearts, canned, sliced
- 3/4 c
- feta cheese
- 16 slice
- paper thin slices ham or procuitto
- 4 large
- romaine lettuce leaves or baby spinach washed and dried
- 8 slice
- 1 large
- dill pickle, slice longways, optional
How to Make Mediterranean Sandwich with Feta and Artichoke
- 1Slice baguettes and toast. Spread bottom with mayonnaise. Next layer on crumbled feta cheese.
- 2Add artichoke slices, ham, lettuce or spinach, dill pickle if using and tomato.
- 3I have added roasted red peppers and hummus on different occasions. Somtimes I leave out the dill pickle and just add thin slices of cucumbers. My husband loves it when I sprinkle black olive slices on his. I have also stuffed all this into a warmed pita pocket.