Meatballs with Kick'n Sweet Sauce
- 16oz can jellied cranberry sauc
- 1 3/4
- 18oz famous daves devils' spit sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- cayenne pepper
- 1&1/2 c
- grated fresh pamesan cheese
- 2 pkg
- frozen cooked meatballs
- 1 1/2_xd lb
- sliced provolone cheese
- regular or 15 mini torpedo rolls
How to Make Meatballs with Kick'n Sweet Sauce
- 1Combine first four ingredients in a large skillet on low heat to let the flavors meld. Simmer 10-15 minutes. Transfer sauce to crockpot on low heat.
- 2Heat your meatballs according to package directions. When heated through add to your sauce leave on low heat.
- 3Scoop out bottom of torpedo rolls. Lay in pepper and onion saute' (recipe follows). Put in meatballs, cover with sliced provolone and run under broiler to cheese melts. Serve hot.
- 4If you're not a chilihead like me ,cut pepper amount in half or omit altogether.