Marinated Pork Loin - Cuban Style
Daily Inspiration S
**Cooking time does not reflect marinating the pork loin overnight.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 tspdried oregano
4-5 clovegarlic, minced
2 csour orange juice (seville orange) if not available, mix 1/2 orange juice with 1/2 lemon juice)
14-5 pound pork loin
How to Make Marinated Pork Loin - Cuban Style
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a blender and blend until thoroughly mixed. Reserve some of the marinade for basting the pork loin during the roasting process.
- Cut small slits in the pork loin to allow the marinade to penetrate the meat and then place it in a gallon bag.
- Pour remaining marinade over the pork and work it around to ensure entire roast is covered with the marinade. For best results, marinate the pork overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Remove the pork from the marinade and place it in a roasting pan. Roast for 2 - 2 1/2 hours, basting frequently with reserved basting marinade.
- Tent the roast and allow it to stand for 10 minutes before serving.