Lime and Cilantro Pork Tacos (Soft)
WEIGHT WATCHERS INFO:
4 Points per Taco
(that is if use one small taco sized tortilla and 1 oz of pork per taco and 1 TSB of light sour cream on each, the remaining ingredients have 0 points)
- 1 lb
- pork tenderloin
- 1 jar(s)
- pico de gallo (i use sisters salsa from blue hill, me available at hannafords) if you cant get this, any high quality pico de gallo salsa will do fine.
- 1 sprig(s)
- fresh cilantro
- la tortilla factory handmade style corn tortillas (if not make own using masa flour or buy any other high quality homemade style tortilla)
- 8 Tbsp
- light sour cream
- 1 bottle
- kc masterpiece chipotle lime marinade
How to Make Lime and Cilantro Pork Tacos (Soft)
- 11. As soon as you purchase the pork, cut into cubes and marinate either for the rest of the day or for a few days. The longer it marinates, the better!
- 22. Bake Pork using the Au Bain method. Either use a special cooking tray that has a basin underneath with a top with air slats. Or use a cake pan filled with water and place a metal cooling rack rack over the cake pan, then put tin foil over the cooling rack and make insisions for steam to come through. Place pork on top of tin foil. Don't be intimidated, this is the best way to guarentee your pork will be cooked tender! Bake at 300 degrees for about 30-40 minutes or until cooked.
- 33.Place torillas on microwaveable plate with slightly damp paper towels over them. Microwave for 30 seconds on each side. Wipe off excess moisture immediately.
- 44. Assemble Tacos-
put pork, pico de gallo, light sour cream, and cilantro (loosely chopped) onto tortilla. Squeeze fresh lime over tacos.