- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped.
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp
- each salt and pepper.
- 1 c
- fresh spinach leaves
- 1 c
- reduced-fat, shredded swiss cheese
- 1/2 c
- cooked, chopped left-over ham
- refrigerated pizza crust dough
How to Make Left-over ham calzones
- 1Heat oven to 425. Spray a baking sheet or pizza pan w/ cooking spray.In lg bowl, combine artichokes, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add spinach, cheese and ham. Toss gently to combine.
- 2Unroll dough onto pan, cut into 6 equal squares. Using your hands, spread out each square to 5".
- 3Spoon an equal amount of filling into center of each square. Fold each square in 1/2 diagonally to form a triangle. Press the edges to seal. Lightly spray each square w/ cooking spray. Bake 12-15 mins, or until golden brown.