CHICKEN CHOP SUEY
8 ozsliced mushrooms
2 cboiled or poached chicken
1 csliced celery
1 cthinly sliced onion
1 jar(s)chopped pamintoes
1/3 clite soy sauce
1chicken bouillon cube
15 oz can(s)bean sprouts
How to Make CHICKEN CHOP SUEY
- In a 4 quart pan add water, onions, celery 1 chicken bouillon cube, bring to a boil medium high heat
- Drain bean sprouts through a strainer let drain. Set aside until ready to use.
- When onions come to a boil let cook for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms stir cook another 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce to cornstarch whisk until dissolved.Set aside.
- Add bean sprouts to the mushrooms stir and heat through add soy sauce/cornstarch mixture. Let come to a boil and thicken
- Add chicken pomintoes and extra water if wanted . Serve on a bed of rice