KING DO SPARE RIBS
2 lbpork spare ribs
6 cpeanut or vegetable oil
1/4 tspblack pepper
1 tspsoy sauce, low sodium
2 Tbspdry sherry wine
3cloves garlic, mashed
1 tspchili sauce
1 tspsesame oil
How to Make KING DO SPARE RIBS
- Slice spare ribs into 1 inch pieces. Place in a non-metallic bowl or ziploc bag and combine well with salt, pepper, soy sauce, sherry and mashed garlic.
- ( Mash the garlic using the side of a heavy knife and a few sprinkles of coarse salt ).
- Place in refrigerator and allow to marinate for 1 to 2 hours. Remove from refrigerator and stir in the cornstarch.
- Heat oil to medium high ( about 355F ) and deep fry ribs for about 5 minutes. Drain and reheat oil. Refry ribs for one minute more.
- Combine well the chili sauce, ketchup, sugar, and sesame oil in a skillet or woc over low heat.
- Add the cooked ribs. Stir in one teaspoon of hot oil