KILLER MEATLOAF -- BONNIE'S
Photos are my own.
- pound lean ground beef
- pound jimmy dean sage sausage
- eggs beaten
- cup tomato paste (use rest on top of meatloaf
- teaspoons kitchen bouquet
- 1 1/4
- teaspoon seasoned salt
- teaspoon black pepper
- a few sprinkles garlic powder
- a few sprinkles onion powder
- teaspoon thyme leaf crushed
- red bell pepper chopped fine
- cup celery chopped fine
- cup onions chopped fine
- 1 1/2
- cups freshly toasted plain croutons from french bread, cooled.
- spritz of butter spray for top of cooked meatloaf
How to Make KILLER MEATLOAF -- BONNIE'S
- 8Tent the meatloaf loosely. Bake meatloaf in a 350 degree, pre-heated oven for 1 1/2 hours or until it reaches an internal temperature of 175 degrees. (I use a meat thermometer.) Remove tin foil the last 15 minutes. Let meatloaf stand covered loosely for 15 minutes. Spritz with a couple of sprays of butter flavored kitchen spray to give it a glossy appearance, and this is how it looks.