Kick'n Peanut Butter Pork Kabobs
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 lbcenter cut pork loin filet
1/4 csoy sauce
2 Tbsprice wine vinegar
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1/4 ccreamy peanut butter
1 tspdark sesame oil
4 clovegarlic, chopped
1 smallshallot, chopped
1 tspginger, chopped
1/2 tspcayenne pepper
How to Make Kick'n Peanut Butter Pork Kabobs
- Trim fat off of pork loin and cut into 1-2 inch cubes. Set aside.
- In medium bowl mix together next 10 ingredients. Add pork loin cubes to marinade and refrigerate for 4-6 hours (the longer it sits the better the flavor).
- Skewer pork onto kabobs setting remaining marinade aside. Place marinade in a small saucepan and heat on low until bubbling. Remove from heat.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium heat (I prefer charcoal but gas works just as well). Cook for 15-20 minutes turning and brushing with remaining marinade frequently.
- Remove from grill and let sit 5 minutes. Serve with rice and enjoy :)