Island Pork Tenderloin
1 lbpork tenderloin
1/2 tspchile powder
1/2 tspground cumin
2 Tbspolive oil
1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 Tbspfresh garlic finely chopped
1/2 Tbsptabasco sauce or other hot sauce
How to Make Island Pork Tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix salt, pepper, cumin, chile powder, and cinnamon together. Coat all sides of pork.
- Heat oil in a 12 in skillet over moderately high heat and brown pork turning about 4 minutes.
- Mix brown sugar, garlic and tabasco until well combined. Place tenderloin in roasting pan or other baking dish. Spread brown sugar mixture all over the top of the tenderloin.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until juices run clear.