It includes Osage squaw bread, mexican blend cheese & homemade taco seasoning!
I will link the other resipes to it as well!
- batch osage squaw bread (linked recipe at bottom)
- 1 lb
- jimmy dean reg breakfast sausage
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- batch diy mexican cheese blend (linked recipe at bottom)
- 3-4 Tbsp
- homemade taco seasoning (linked recipe at bottom)
- 1 large
- diced tomato
- 1 medium
- diced onion
- 1 can(s)
- black olives sliced
- 2 medium
- avacado diced
- head of lettuce shredded
How to Make Indian Taco's
- 1Make a batch of Zelda's Osage Squaw bread & set aside.
Combine your meats & 1/2 your diced onion in a bowl and mix them together like you would meatloaf, kneading them into one another. This makes for much better flavor when cooked and no meat separation.
Add 2 table spoons of taco seasonings while cooking meat. I did not have any fat to drain from meat with jimmy dean sausage and lean ground beef. If you need to drain fat then add seasoning after you drain with a little bit of water so the meat can absorb the seasoning
- 2Put a piece of fry bread on the plate, top with cheese, meat, lettuce, tomato, onion, olives and avacado.
Betcha cant eat just one LOL