Honey Garlic Pork Chops
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4boneless center pork chops (4 oz each)
1/4 clemon juice
2 Tbspsoy sauce
2 clovegarlic, minced
How to Make Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- 1. Combine all ingredients except pork chops in small bowl.
- 2. Place pork in shallow baking dish; pour marinade over pork.
- 3. Cover and Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 4. Transfer pork and marinade to crock pot and cook on high until tender
- 5. you may also try this method; Broil pork 4 to 6
inches from heat source 12 to 15 minutes, turning once during cooking and basting frequently with
marinade. (May also be grilled.)