- 3 c
- frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3/4 c
- reduced-fat, shredded mexican blend or cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- cooked, diced canadian style bacon
- 2 medium
- sliced green onions
- 1 c
- egg beaters, egg substitute
- 1-1/2 c
- fat-free milk
- 1/8 tsp
- salt and pepper
How to Make Healthy farmer's-style casserole
- 1Coat a 2-quart square baking dish w/ cooking spray. Heat oven to 350.
- 2Arrange potatoes evenly in bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle w/ cheese, bacon and green onions.
- 3In bowl, whisk together the Egg Beaters, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over casserole. Bake, uncovered 40-45 mins.