Hatch Chili Pork Loin with peachy sauce
- 2-3 lb
- pork tenderloin (cut lengthwise in two)
- garlic and herb seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 2-3 clove
- hatch chili peppers
- 1 small
- peach (or one half of a larger one) diced
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
How to Make Hatch Chili Pork Loin with peachy sauce
- 1Salt and pepper the tenderloin (cut lengthwise into two long trips). You can add any type of herb seasoning too - you pick!
- 2Saute garlic cloves, peach and hatch chili peppers until soft. Push these aside in the pan and Add the two pork loin pieces in a large skillet over medium-high in olive oil until just cooked (5-7 minutes on each side). Remove the meat from pan and cover with foil. The bits may be burnt a bit, but leave them in the pan.
- 3In the same pan, add whole cream to the pan drippings and remaining bits from the garlic, peach and peppers. Do not over cook this - just get the cream hot and allow the bits to impart their flavor on the sauce. It will need a little salt and pepper for flavor. Dump all of this sauce on top of the pork loins.
- 4Serve with steamed vegetables and you are done!