★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgpre-packaged coleslaw mix
1 pkggrated carrots
1 pkgof onion soup mix
1ham stack julienned
3 Tbspolive oil
1/2 tspdried dill
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Ham Stir Fry
- Julienne the ham.
- Stir fry the ham in a hot skillet wit the olive oil.
- Add in the package of grated carrots and coleslaw mix and stir fry with the ham pieces.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix on the stir fry and the dill.
- As the cabbage, carrots and ham cook add in a cup of water and stir around. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Lower heat for 10 minutes and get ready to serve. I usually serve it with rice and sometimes I add frozen peas at the end to add another touch of flavor.