I serve this with Party Potatoes.
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground ham
- 1 lb
- ground pork
- 3 medium
- 1 c
- cracker meal (prefer nabisco) but used a shake and bake for pork instead of cracker meal
- 1 can(s)
- small, 6 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 2 can(s)
- small 6 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 tsp
- dry mustard
How to Make Ham Loaf
- 1Have the butcher grind the ham and the pork.
Mix well: ground ham, ground pork, cracker meal,eggs and 1 small can pineapple juice.
(I have not been able to find Nabisco cracker meal. I tried crushing soda crackers and then had inspiration and tried the shake and Bake mixture for Pork and it tasted fine.)
- 2Make into loaf.
Pour topping mixture over loaf.
Bake at 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hr. May take longer. It should have a nice color. Baste with topping as it cooks as it makes it much tastier.
- 3To serve, I cut it into pieces and cut the loaf down the center.
- 4Can make into individual loaves which take less time to bake.