HAM & ASPARAGUS BRUNCH BAKE
- 2 pkg
- long grain & wild original recipe rice
- 1 lb
- asparagus, cut into pieces
- 2 c
- ham, chopped
- 1 c
- red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 c
- red onion, finely chopped
- 1 c
- (4 oz.) cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make HAM & ASPARAGUS BRUNCH BAKE
- 1In a large saucepan prepare rice mixes according to package directions, adding the asparagus to the rice mixture during the last 5 minutes of cooking. When the rice has cooked, remove pan from heat.
- 2Add ham, bell pepper, and onion; mix well.
- 3Place mixture in a greased 11x7-1/2" baking dish; sprinkle with the cheese.
- 4Bake 25-30 minutes or until mixture is heated through.