HAM AND NOODLE TARTS
Recipe & photo from: www.PorkBeInspired.com
- 1/4 lb
- ham, sliced
- 4 oz
- swiss cheese
- green onions
- 1 c
- small egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 1/2 c
- half and half
- 1 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- ground nutmeg
How to Make HAM AND NOODLE TARTS
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 36 mini (or 12 regular) muffin pan cups generously. Set aside.
- 2Chop ham, cheese and green onions finely; set aside. Cook noodles following label diecions, just to the al dente state; drain.
- 3Mix drained noodles into ham mixture. Divide mixture among the muffin pan cups (bake tarts in 3 batches if there is only 1 pan).
- 4In a medium bowl, beat eggs slightly, stir in half and half, salt and nutmeg. Spoon liquid mixture over the ham mixture in muffin pans, dividing evenly among them.
- 5Bake for 35 minutes. Ease out of pan gently using a sharp knife around the edge if necessary. Transfer to warm serving platter; serve piping hot.
- 6Tarts may be refrigerated, covered, up to 3 days before serving. Reheat in a 350-degree oven until hot, about 10 minutes.