HALF TIME BEEF SANDWICHES
2 tsplemon juice
1 smallapple, finely chopped
3 ozcream cheese
1 Tbspprepared horseradish
6kaiser rolls, cut in half
1 lbroast beef fully cooked and sliced thinly
2 Tbspsliced green onions
How to Make HALF TIME BEEF SANDWICHES
- Sprinkle lemon juice over apples.
- Combine cream cheese, milk and horseradish. Stir in apples.
- Spread cut sides of rolls with equal amounts of the cream cheese mixture.
- Place equal amounts of lettuce, beef, and green onion on each bottom half of roll.
- Cover with top. Serve with oven fries.