Grilled Porkchops with Balsamic Cherries
- thickly cut boneless porkchops
- salt, pepper, sage, olive oil
- 3 Tbsp
- unsalted butter
- 1 large
- shallot or small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp
- 12 oz pkg of frozen cherries
- 1/2 c
- balsamic vinegar
How to Make Grilled Porkchops with Balsamic Cherries
- 1drizzle pork chops with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and sage.
- 2grill pork chops on grill for 10 minutes on each side, until throroughly cooked
- 3on stove, sautee onions in butter. when onions begin to boil add sugar. continue cooking on low heat until carmalized.
- 4add cherries and vinegar to onions and increase heat. bring to a boil, reduce heat again and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes
- 5serve pork chops with a spoonful of reduction over each.