Grilled Porkchops with Balsamic Cherries
8thickly cut boneless porkchops
·salt, pepper, sage, olive oil
3 Tbspunsalted butter
1 largeshallot or small onion, finely chopped
112 oz pkg of frozen cherries
1/2 cbalsamic vinegar
How to Make Grilled Porkchops with Balsamic Cherries
- drizzle pork chops with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and sage.
- grill pork chops on grill for 10 minutes on each side, until throroughly cooked
- on stove, sautee onions in butter. when onions begin to boil add sugar. continue cooking on low heat until carmalized.
- add cherries and vinegar to onions and increase heat. bring to a boil, reduce heat again and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes
- serve pork chops with a spoonful of reduction over each.