Grilled Pork Chops
6-8pork loin chops
·juice from 1/2 lemon
4+ clovegarlic, minced
1/4 colive oil
1/2 Tbsppaprika, sweet mild
1 tspcrushed thyme
How to Make Grilled Pork Chops
- Place pork chops into zip lock bag.
- Add garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- Mix together herbs, spices and salt together in a small dish. Pour over pork chops.
- Press out excess air and seal bag completely.
- Turn and massage spices and liquids into pork until well coated.
- Marinate in refrigerator for several hours.
- Heat grill to medium high heat. Grill Pork 6-8 minutes per side depending on thickness or until cooked through.