GREEN CABBAGE BRAISED IN BEER AND SAUSAGE
Recipe & photo: Greenbeandelivery.com
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 lb
- sausages, left in their casings
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- 1 lb
- green cabbage (1/2 medium head), shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make GREEN CABBAGE BRAISED IN BEER AND SAUSAGE
- 1Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the foaming subsides, add the sausages and cook until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- 2Add the mustard and beer and simmer until slightly reduced, about 3 minutes.
- 3Add the cabbage, stir to combine, cover, and simmer until the cabbage is wilted but still bright green, 7 to 9 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve while hot.