Grandma Roast Night leftover soup! It looks kinda intresting but this is awesome
This recipe is open to all kinds of modifications. If one night we have a lot of green bean casserole left over which doesn't happen often I add a can of green beans. I like to add the corn just because I like it! I also usually make corn bread to go along with this. That's usually the end of the left overs!! We call it a soup but it usually ends up really thick with the potatoes. So I don't know what to call what it turns into.
How to Make Grandma Roast Night leftover soup! It looks kinda intresting but this is awesome
- Pull apart the roast and put in a pot on the stove.
add the left over's.
- If you don't have enough liquid or you don't want to use that much gravy, don't drain the canned vegetables.
add the cans of vegetables only if you don't have enough left over's. I add the corn because we don't have corn on grandma roast night.
- add 1 cup of chicken stuffing you can follow the direction on the pkg or cut the liquid in half so it can soak up some of the juice. I have done both, and both ways are good.
- cook all of this together on med heat. stir often so the potatoes don't burn to the bottom, after its mixed really well that will be less of a problem
- heat this all the way through and leave on low to simmer and while you are serving