GARLIC AND ROSEMARY PORK TENDERLOIN
- 4--6 clove
- 6 sprig(s)
- of fresh rosemary, about 4 inches long
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 4 lb
- whole pork tenderloins
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- freshlt ground oregano
How to Make GARLIC AND ROSEMARY PORK TENDERLOIN
- 1Peel, crush and finely mince garlic on cutting board.-
- 2Sprinkle the garlic with the sail and then use the back of the knife and a lot of pressure to start to rub the garlic into a paste. The salt will allow you to break the garlic down into a paste as you rub it with the back of the knife. Repeat the process until you get a nice paste consistency.
- 3Remove and then mince the leaves of 4 of the rosemary sprigs, saving the stems and remaining sprigs until later in the recipe.
- 4Combine the garlic, rosemary, olive oil, and a few turns of black pepper in a small bowl and mix thoroughly to form a paste.
- 5Pat the pork tenderloin dry with a paper towel and then rub with the garlic and rosemary paste.
- 6Allow the pork to sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes to marinate.
- 7Light the grill and prepare for medium grilling.
- 8Once the grill is ready and the pork tenderloin has marinated for 20 minutes, throw the 2 remaining rosemary sprigs and reserved sprigs down into the fire and then immediately place the pork tenderloin over the now smoldering rosemary and close the lid of the grill.
- 9Grill for about 6 minutes and then open the lid of the grill and turn the pork tenderloin 1/4 turn. Treat the pork like it has 4 sides, we are going to grill all 4 sides to get it nice and even.
- 10Continue to grill the pork 6 minutes per side until it reaches an internal temperature of around 145 degrees.
- 11Remove the pork tenderloin from the grill, cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 8 minutes before slicing