FRESH HOME MADE KIELBASA
5-6 lbfresh ground pork
1onion chopper very fine
1/4 ckosher salt
1 tspground black pepper
1 clovegarlic chopped fine
2 Tbspmustard seed
72inches natural sausage casings
6 cwater to soak casings
How to Make FRESH HOME MADE KIELBASA
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients, including 2 cups water mix until well blended.
- Soak casings in 6 cups water.
- Using about a foot of casings for 1 pound of meat mixture, Stuff the casings.
- Keep unused casings wet while working if they start to dry out they will tear.
- You can boil, brown, or smoke the Kielbasa sausage