Easy saucy pork chops and veggies
- 1/4 c
- olive oil, extra virgin
- yellow summer squash, cut into 1" chunks
- onion, cut into slices
- zucchini, cut into 1" chunks
- 1"-thick pork loin chops
- 1/4 tsp
- each salt & pepper
- 1/2 lb
- fresh mushrooms, quartered. i used shiitake for a meaty taste.
- 28 oz jar spaghetti sauce, i used prego light sauce.
- 1 tsp
- dried oregano
How to Make Easy saucy pork chops and veggies
- 1In lg skillet, heat oil over med-high heat. Saute squash, onion and zucchini until tender, about 6 mins. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- 2Season chops w/ salt and pepper. Brown in skillet 2 mins each side. Add veggies to skillet. Reduce heat to low and add mushrooms, spaghetti sauce and oregano.
- 3Cover, cook 30 mins, or until chops are cooked through.