EASY PORK MEATLOAF
How to Make EASY PORK MEATLOAF
- 1In a large bowl, combine the pork, onion, and stuffing mix. Beat the eggs slightly and add to the mixture. Add salt and pepper.
- 2In a small saucepan, prepare the pork gravy mix as directed. Add half the cooked gravy to the meat mixture; reserve the other half gravy and keep warm.
- 3Shape the meat mixture into a loaf and place in a standard loaf pan.
- 4Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Remove from oven; pour off any grease.
- 5Top meatloaf with remaining half of the gravy. (May microwave the gravy for 30 seconds if it is no longer warm.) Let meatloaf stand for 5 minutes before slicing.