Easy Pork Fried Rice
·salt and pepper, to taste
1 cshredded napa cabbage
1 croast pork, diced
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1 Tbspoyster sauce
2green onions, finely chopped
5 1/2 Tbsp1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil for stir-frying, or as needed
4 ccold cooked rice
How to Make Easy Pork Fried Rice
- Lightly beat the eggs with a small amount of salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat a wok or heavy frying pan over medium heat. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil, swirling it around the pan or wok so that the entire surface is covered. Add the egg, rotating the pan so that the beaten egg covers all of the pan. Cook until firm, remove from the pan and cut into thin strips
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in the pan on medium-high to high heat. When the oil is hot, add the shredded cabbage and the diced pork. Stir-fry briefly, seasoning with salt if desired. Remove from the pan.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in the pan over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the rice. Fry the rice, stirring continually to separate the grains. Add the pork and the cabbage back into the pan with the fried rice. Stir in the soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir in the green onion.
- Remove the pork fried rice from the pan. Lay the cooked strips of egg on top and serve.