Easy lettuce wraps
We all ate it straight out of the pan because we could not stop "taste
- 1/3 c
- kikkoman stir-fry sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- dry sherry
- 1 tsp
- 1 lb
- ground pork
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion, (i use frozen)
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/2- 1 tsp
- asian sesame oil
- large iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1/4 c
- coarsely chopped cilantro leaves -optional
- chopped peanuts
How to Make Easy lettuce wraps
- 1Combine stir-fry sauce, sherry and cornstarch.
- 2Stir fry pork, onion and garlic in a hot wok or large skillet over high heat till pork is no longer pink. drain excess fat.
- 3Add stir-fry sauce mixture; cook, stirring until pork is evenly coated with the sauce.
- 4Remove from heat, stir in sesame oil (and cilantro if desired-I am not a fan so have not used it)
- 5Peel the carrot, and after peeled use the peeler to create long strips of carrot- to top the wraps with if you wish.
- 6Serve in the lettuce leaves, top with carrots and/or chopped nuts.
- 7Some people like to dip them in an asian vinagrette.