Easy lettuce wraps
We all ate it straight out of the pan because we could not stop "taste
1/3 ckikkoman stir-fry sauce
1 Tbspdry sherry
1 lbground pork
1/2 cchopped onion, (i use frozen)
2 clovegarlic, minced
1/2- 1 tspasian sesame oil
·large iceberg lettuce leaves
1/4 ccoarsely chopped cilantro leaves -optional
How to Make Easy lettuce wraps
- Combine stir-fry sauce, sherry and cornstarch.
- Stir fry pork, onion and garlic in a hot wok or large skillet over high heat till pork is no longer pink. drain excess fat.
- Add stir-fry sauce mixture; cook, stirring until pork is evenly coated with the sauce.
- Remove from heat, stir in sesame oil (and cilantro if desired-I am not a fan so have not used it)
- Peel the carrot, and after peeled use the peeler to create long strips of carrot- to top the wraps with if you wish.
- Serve in the lettuce leaves, top with carrots and/or chopped nuts.
- Some people like to dip them in an asian vinagrette.