DRESSED UP EGG & BACON SANDWICH
So today, he asked for them and I decided to jazz it up a little...guess I did well because he ate it & said "MMMMMMM, this is really good"...
So while it's not a gourmet offering, it's easy, quick & pretty darn tasty!
- 6 slice
- bacon, chopped into small pieces
- eggs, well-beaten
- 1/2 tsp
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- mrs. dash original seasoning
- 1 medium
- tomato, sliced in 4 slices, then in half
- 1/2 c
- thinly sliced swiss cheese*
- 4 slice
- 12-grain bread
- mustard (your choice of variety)
How to Make DRESSED UP EGG & BACON SANDWICH
- 3Pour eggs over bacon slowly so it doesn’t clump up. Fry until bottom is set, occasionally tilting skillet & using spatula to let the uncooked portion run underneath and get cooked. VERY CAREFULLY, use spatula to flip the entire mixture over (I had to cut mixture in half to flip). Fry a little longer until that side is done.