Diet's a breeze Pork Dinner for two
- 2 large
- pork steaks
- 2 small
- zucchini sliced
- 1/2 medium
- onion sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- grill-mate's southwestern maple seasoning
- garlic powder with parsley
- fresh ground pepper
- chopped fresh garlic chives
How to Make Diet's a breeze Pork Dinner for two
- 1In a medium bowl melt the butter and add the sliced onions and zucchini. mix well. Add a little chopped garlic chives, pepper and garlic powder over top. mix well and put in alumium foil and seal well.
- 2sprinkle the southwestern maple seasoning over both sides of the pork steak.
- 3Place both the zucchini and the pork on the grill on almost lowest setting and leave 5-10 minutes. Turn both and put on low for 5-10 more minutes raising it a little to make a nice grilled texture.
I turned the zuccini once and the steaks three times. Make sure the steaks are done and remove both.