2 Tbspolive oil
1 lbboneless pork loin
1 cchopped yellow sweet onion
1/2 cchopped granny smith apple
1 1/2 Tbspfinely chopped fresh rosemary
1 cbunyan's kickin' chicken stock (recipe on jap)
2 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
1/2 tspfresh ground black pepper
How to Make Diabetic Pork Loin w/Balsamic Vinegar Rdctn
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Lightly coat a baking pan with cooking spray
- Using large skillet, heat the olive oil.
- Add the pork loin and sprinkle all over with black pepper.
- Brown on all sides (takes about 3-5 Min.)
- Take the skillet off of the stove and put the pork loin in the prepared baking pan.
- Put baking pan in the preheated oven and roast for about 15 min. (Meat thermometer should indicate 160-165 degrees)
- In same skillet the pork loin was browned in add the onion, shallots, apple and rosemary.
- Saute' over medium heat until apples are soft (about 4 min.)
- Gradually stir in Bunyan's Kickin' Chicken Stock and balsamic vinegar (I like to add a dash of oregano, basil and parsley as well) bring up the heat and boil until sauce reduces (about 6 min)
- To serve slice the pork loin into 1/2" medallions on a large serving platter and pour the reduced sauce over top of the tenderloin and serve at once