Daddy's One Dish Cabbage Casserole
1 smallcabbage head
4 - 5potatoes
1 can(s)cream of asparagus soup
1 can(s)cream of broccoli soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cheddar cheese soup
1 1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
3 Tbspcooking oil
How to Make Daddy's One Dish Cabbage Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9" x 13" pan. Heat oil in fry pan and fry pork steaks until cooked but still juicy. When cool enough to handle cut into bite size pieces.
- Cut veggies into bite size pieces and place aside (keep them all seperated). You will be using these in layers (x2 layers)
- Mix all the soups together (do not add water, milk or anything else) and microwave until hot and pourable.
- In baking dish layer half the cabbage, potatoes, onions and meat. Pour some of the soup mixture over this layer and add half of the cheese. Repeat with the second layer. Except the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 50 minutes then uncover. (test to make sure your potatoes are soft since some oven temps vary). Cover with remaining cheese and bake until melted.