2-1/2 to 3 lbpork butt roast
2 sprig(s)fresh rosemary
2 sprig(s)fresh thyme
2 sprig(s)fresh cilantro
1/4 cdijon or spicy brown mustard
2 Tbspolive oil
1 tspgarlic powder
2 tspcoarse sea or kosher salt
1 tspground black pepper
1 ccoarse bread crumbs (panko or other)
How to Make CROCKPOT PORK 'N ROSEMARY ROAST (SALLYE)
- Turn crockpot on and place rack inside.
If you don't have a rack, roll up two sheets of heavy duty foil to make "runners" to hold the meat up off bottom of crockpot
Rub pork roast with olive oil and set aside
- Remove stems from rosemary, thyme and cilantro and place leaves in food processor
Pulse until finely chopped
- Place mustard, honey, salt, pepper, garlic powder and chopped herbs in mixing bowl
Whisk until well blended
- Using brush or your hands, completely cover pork roast with mustard mixture, rubbing it in well.
Roll roast in crumbs until completely covered
Let set for about 5 minutes to be sure crumbs adhere to roast (add more if necessary)
- Place in crockpot, turn setting to low and cook for 6-8 hours until roast is fall apart tender.
Be prepared for tempting heavenly smells while it's cooking.