Crockpot Barbecue Pulled Pork
I decided to put the ingredients I would like on barbecue and combined the other recipes and voila! it came out delicious.
You can use your favorite spices and sauce to suit your taste. We like our barbecue sauce a little sweet but you might like your spicy, so use your family favorite.
- 3 lb
- boneless pork roast
- 4 Tbsp
- weber kansas city style barbecue rub
- 24 oz
- root beer (2 cans)
- 1 large
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 tsp
- powdered mustard
- 18 oz
- barbecue sauce, i use kraft orginal
How to Make Crockpot Barbecue Pulled Pork
- 1Rub Pork Roast with Weber, Kansas City style Barbecue rub. Place in Crockpot. Pour in Root Beer and add Onion cut into 6-8 large pieces. Stir in garlic and mustard.
- 2Cook on low heat for 6 to 7 hours or until meat is falling apart (tender).
Remove meat from Crockpot, putting in a dish large enough to pull the pork apart with 2 forks. Pull it till all the roast is in small pieces.
- 3Pour 1 cup of the juice only from Crockpot on the meat and add bottle of barbecue sauce. Mix well.
Serve on buns or bread.