1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a rimmed baking sheet.
2. Quarter lengthwise the pork into 4 even fillets.
3. Mix breadcrumbs, sugar, paprika, and salt.
4. Drizzle with oil and mix in with a fork until the oil is thoroughly incorporated.
5. Beat egg white. Dredge pork in cornstarch, then egg, then panko mixture.
6. Bake until thermometer registers 145°F, about 14 to 16 minutes.
7. Toss cabbage, carrots, vinegar, mayo, wasabi paste and season with black pepper.
8. Lay Origami Carrot Ginger Wrap shiny side down.
9. Lay in rice, radish, slaw then chicken strips. Roll and cut. Serve with Tonkatsu Sauce.
1. Heat to a simmer, blending all ingredients thoroughly. Cool & store.
Last Step: Don't forget to share!
Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social
network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!