Creamy Sausage Caprese atop Vegetable Pasta
Enjoy a classic with the addition of creamy mushrooms and spicy Italian sausage.
- batch of chunky italian countryside marinated vegetables, see recipe
- 3 c
- homemade cream of mushroom soup (sub 1 can soup, 1 1/2c cream, 1c sliced mushrooms)
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- spicy italian sausage, boiled then sliced
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c
- fresh basil leaves
- fresh diced tomato, optional
- parmesan cheese, optional
- 2 pkg
- wacky pasta, boiled
How to Make Creamy Sausage Caprese atop Vegetable Pasta
- 2In a saucepan, pour in your mushroom soup, fresh or canned. Heat it on medium high. Then add in your batch of marinated vegetables.
- 3Mix in sour cream and mozzarella. Stir until melted and blended in.