CREAMY FETTUCCINE WITH FOUR CHEESE SAUSAGE
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- fettuccine noodles
- 1 pkg
- (12 oz.) johnsonville four cheese italian sausage links, sliced into coins
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 c
- frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 c
- classico light alfredo sauce
- 1/2 c
- chicken stock
- 1/3 c
- parmesan cheese blend, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make CREAMY FETTUCCINE WITH FOUR CHEESE SAUSAGE
- 1Cook the fettuccine according to the package directions; drain and set aside.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a ten-inch skillet. When hot, add and brown the sausage. Stir in the vegetables, the light Alfredo sauce, and the chicken stock. Bring to a boil and then lower heat to simmer.
- 3Add the cooked pasta to the mixture. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
- 4Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve hot.