Cranberry Pork Loin Roast
2 Tbspvegetable oil
2 lbpork loin roast (i use the small one from costco)
1/2 tsponion powder
1 tspminced garlic
1 tsppumpkin pie spice
1/2orange rind, grated
1 ccranberry juice cocktail
1 can(s)cranberry sauce
How to Make Cranberry Pork Loin Roast
- Heat vegetable oil in a chef's pan
- Add pork roast. While browning, add the garlic, onion powder, pumpkin pie spice and orange rind.
- After one side is browned (about 5 minutes), turn over and add onion.
- When both sides are brown, put in slow cooker and add cranberry juice and cranberry sauce. Cook 4 hours on High or 8 hours on Low.
- After it's cooked, save the juice to make cranberry gravy.