Crab Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
1pork tenderloin, butterflied and pounded
6-8 ozcrab meat, dungeness crab preferred
2-4 ozspinach, fresh
2 stickcelery, diced
1onions, small white diced
1/2green bell pepper diced
2 clovegarlic minced
pinchsalt and pepper
1/4 cvegatable oil
How to Make Crab Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- Butterfly and pound out pork tenderloin between 2 pieces of plastic wrap until about 1/4 in thick.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper
- Layer with spinach leafs until covered. Leave 1 inch clear around edges.
- Mix crab, celery, onion, bell pepper, garlic and mayonnaise, season to taste.
- Place crab mixture on top of spinach covered tenderloin, cover crab mixture with additional spinach, again leave 1 inch clear edge.
- Roll and tie closed with kitchen string.
- Sear on all sides in oven proof Skillet in Oil and Butter.
- Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes.
- Rest 5 minutes, slice on diagonal with sharp knife and serve.