Crab Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- pork tenderloin, butterflied and pounded
- 6-8 oz
- crab meat, dungeness crab preferred
- 2-4 oz
- spinach, fresh
- 2 stick
- celery, diced
- onions, small white diced
- green bell pepper diced
- 2 clove
- garlic minced
- 1/4 c
- salt and pepper
- 3 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- vegatable oil
How to Make Crab Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- 1Butterfly and pound out pork tenderloin between 2 pieces of plastic wrap until about 1/4 in thick.
- 2Season both sides with salt and pepper
- 3Layer with spinach leafs until covered. Leave 1 inch clear around edges.
- 4Mix crab, celery, onion, bell pepper, garlic and mayonnaise, season to taste.
- 5Place crab mixture on top of spinach covered tenderloin, cover crab mixture with additional spinach, again leave 1 inch clear edge.
- 6Roll and tie closed with kitchen string.
- 7Sear on all sides in oven proof Skillet in Oil and Butter.
- 8Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes.
- 9Rest 5 minutes, slice on diagonal with sharp knife and serve.