Country cut ribs in Mexican spices
How to Make Country cut ribs in Mexican spices
- 1Preheat oven to 300F
- 2Trim any excess fat from the pork ribs. Rinse to remove any bone "saw dust," and pat dry with paper towels.
- 3Mix the remaining ingredients well and rub onto all surfaces of the pork.
- 4Lay the pork in a single layer on aluminum foil, using two layers of regular foil or one layer of heavy duty foil. Top with another layer of foil and foil edges to seal.
- 5Place the packet of meat in a large flat roasting pan or baking sheet to catch any leaks.
- 6Roast for 2 1/2 hours. Let rest outside the oven for 10 minutes before serving.